If you’re a newly wed or have recently moved to Anna, Texas Anna, Texas area. It’s crucial to find an experienced family dentist to ensure your oral health as well as your family members. What’s the difference between general dentists, pediatric dental specialists and dentists who treat families?
What Is Family Dentistry?
In City Dental Centers at City Dental, Dr is an experienced family dentist. This means that he is able to treat patients from all age groups. Family dentistry is focused on the oral health of patients at every phase of your life however, it is particularly important with teenagers and kids. Family dentists are similar to general dentists but typically, they have more expertise in dealing with kids. Some family dentists might be pediatricians certified.
If you select an office for your family, you’re selecting an office that is equipped to meet the dental needs of you as well as your children at any stage of life.
Learn More: Pico Rivera Dentist
What Do Family Dentists Do?
Family dentists usually focus on preventative and general dentistry. The most popular services offered by family dentists include:
- Regular cleanings and examinations – six-month exams are essential for all patients as they can help detect dental issues such as gingivitis and tooth decay prior to they get more serious. The exams also make sure that your child’s dental health is developing correctly.
- Treatments for fluoride and dental sealants – Treatments with fluoride along with dental sealants are two great ways to avoid dental decay that is particularly frequent in children.
- Fillings and checks for cavities – Dental decay can be a prevalent but completely preventable dental disease that is prevalent in children. The majority of family dentists are skilled in filling and identifying cavities and also taking care of patients at all stages that suffer from tooth decay.
- Orthodontics- The majority of family dentists can provide in-house treatment for orthodontics. However, they can provide orthodontic examinations, and refer patients to other orthodontists required.
- Treatment for gum disease- Family dentists generally offer services such as periodontal care as well as scaling and root planning to treat patients affected by gum diseases.
A majority of family dentists, such as City Dental Centers, also offer general cosmetic dentistry as well as dental restorative.
Need A Family Dentist? Contact City Dental Centers Today!
A family dentist can take care of adolescents, young children adults, young people, and older people, and offer proper dental treatment at every stage of life. When you select a family dentist, such as Dr. Nilesh Thakkar of City Dental Centers You’ll be able to develop an ongoing connection with your dental provider, which will result in the highest quality of dental treatment.
Available Services at Our Pico Rivera Location
- Braces for children and adults
- Dental bonding
- Dental veneers
- Teeth Whitening treatment
General Family Dentistry
- Children’s dentistry
- Oral X-rays
- Dental cleanings & exams
- Dental sealants
- Emergency dentistry
- Treatments using fluoride
- Oral cancer screening
- Counseling for oral hygiene
- Dental night guards
- Mouthguards for sports
- Treatment for sleep apnea
- Treatments for TMJ